Hauptseite | Registrieren | Login Willkommen Guest | RSS
[ Neue Beiträge · Teilnehmer · Forum Regeln · Suche · RSS ]
  • Seite 1 von 1
Forum » Öffentlich » Bewerbungen / Application » Studmixer application for clan (clan application)
Studmixer application for clan
studmixerDatum: Dienstag, 2011-11-15, 23:21 | Nachricht # 1
Seargeant
Gruppe: Geprüfte
Nachrichten: 17
Ruf: 1
Hi to all. My psn and xbox360 gamertag is the same, studmixer. I live in Spokane, Washington, USA as of the moment, but will be moving to San Antonio, Texas in the spring. I would like to be a part of your clan as you guys seem like a lot of fun to play with and don't take the game too seriously. I have a headset, and use it to call out enemies and everything else I think is useful to the squad. I like playing in a squad on bf3 as it makes the game come alive in my opinion.

KMO83Datum: Mittwoch, 2011-11-16, 14:59 | Nachricht # 2
General of the Army
Gruppe: Administratoren
Nachrichten: 668
Ruf: 15
Welcome aboard.

ViciblunziDatum: Donnerstag, 2011-11-17, 18:12 | Nachricht # 3
Ober-Nanny-Prediger
Nachrichten: 148
Ruf: 13
your welcome stabmixer booze
We are pleased to welcome you here and look forward to nice round with you.
we can also play other games like BulletStorm or dead Iseland together. hands
however take seat and enjoy FFC ok

▬|█████████|▬ This is Nudelholz. Copy Nudelholz into your profile to make better Kuchens or other Teigprodukte! Oder Take it und hau it on the Kopp of a bekloppt Person to give a better Gefühl than vorher !

studmixerDatum: Donnerstag, 2011-11-17, 23:56 | Nachricht # 4
Seargeant
Thanks, looking forward to many games with you guys

studmixerDatum: Donnerstag, 2011-11-17, 23:57 | Nachricht # 5
Seargeant
Also, if you look at my profile picture, that is half of my video game collection. Anybody up for some Atari 7800 online? LOLOLOL

studmixerDatum: Donnerstag, 2011-11-17, 23:57 | Nachricht # 6
Seargeant
Also, if you look at my profile picture, that is half of my video game collection. Anybody up for some Atari 7800 online? LOLOLOL

KMO83Datum: Freitag, 2011-11-18, 05:36 | Nachricht # 7
General of the Army
LoL, it looks like in a Videogame store. biggrin Very nice.

Gogoplata84Datum: Freitag, 2011-11-18, 21:28 | Nachricht # 8
alte Saufziege
Nachrichten: 45
Ruf: 6
For the fact tht you own a "video game store",tht you like to stab people and for,well...bla bla you got my yes!
Welcome...you should have joined earlier biggrin

studmixerDatum: Samstag, 2011-11-19, 00:29 | Nachricht # 9
Seargeant
Lol, I guess I could open a small store with all of the video game artifacts I have collected over the years. We won't even go into my crazy Hot Wheels collection lol...............Thanks Gogo and everybody else for making me feel welcome

KMO83Datum: Samstag, 2011-11-19, 03:14 | Nachricht # 10
General of the Army
No Problem Stud. smile

AtzeCastropDatum: Montag, 2011-11-21, 00:39 | Nachricht # 11
Bountyhunter
Nachrichten: 262
Welcome in our clan Stud

I hope u will feel welcome in our middle. My english isnt well. But it belongs to talk a lil bit with english speakin guys. But i need to say some words about english talking in our chats. I know two people in our clan who arnt able to speak english. I wont say their names ^^ But one of them is my girlfriend. She is able to understand english very well but she isnt brave enought to talk in english. So please forgive the clan members who dont speak english. I hope its ok 4 u. I also hope u will forgive us if we dont talk all the time in english. But i guess it wont be a prob. I will try to talk in english as often i can. I am german and i am not able to speak my own language that well so please forgive me my worse english skills.

Ok so what else to say? I hope u will fell welcome....put off ur shoes....take a cookie....feel like home.....u joined the dark side ;D

Greetings Atze formualy known as Sascha ;D

Gogoplata84Datum: Montag, 2011-11-21, 02:20 | Nachricht # 12
alte Saufziege
Nachrichten: 45
I dont see a problem here.It worked until now,why shouldnt it work in the near future?
On the other hand,since it is a german clan,and Stud is in the minority,he has to use the Google translator a bit more than normal smile
But i am sure everybody is able to say right and left and carefull in english.

And since it is not an english exam,nobody would get critizised(pretty sure i wrote it wrong :P) for pronunciation or missing vocabulary.
Um nun auf die beiden Mitglieder zu kommen.Ich kann das absolut verstehen.Mit meiner Freundin ist es genau so und der deutschen Sprache.
Ist ja auch kein und sollte kein Problem sein.Bin mir sicher das wir uns alle irgendwie durchwurschteln werden.
Trotzdem Danke für den Respekt der ihm entgegengebracht wurde!

Rockabilly_BlnDatum: Montag, 2011-11-21, 02:51 | Nachricht # 13
Eis am Stil Tanzbär
Gruppe: Benutzer
Nachrichten: 28
Also ich bin Ehrlich ich kann kein Englisch aber sollte ja reichen wenn ihr das alle könnt....:P

also dicken Willkommen und viel Spass bei uns

el-cheffoDatum: Dienstag, 2011-11-22, 12:51 | Nachricht # 14
Darth´s Chefin ;)
Nachrichten: 33
Ruf: 2
von mir auch ein herzliches willkommen und ich werde mich anstrengen englisch zu brabbeln wink

Forum » Öffentlich » Bewerbungen / Application » Studmixer application for clan (clan application)
  • Seite 1 von 1
Suche:

Copyright FFC © 2024Homepage Baukasten - uCoz